Thursday 18 September 2014

Stockport County

 I have finally finished my trio of Stockport County pictures. However there will be more to come, over the next 12 months.
Happy to see the start of the new season is going pretty well.


This is 'The crowd at County ' my first image inspired by my many visits to Edgeley Park.

The second painting was based around the pub, with many of Stockport's pubs being our very own Robinsons, this was the focus for this image, either before the match or after for a de-brief.
 This one is on wood, I wanted to try my hand at painting on a different surface, I shall use it again as I was pleased with the end result.
The third and final painting for now is the crowd outside, they could be waiting to go in or just leaving, that's up to the observer to decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment