Tuesday 6 October 2015

Old Stockport.

Who would have thought it, 18 months ago I painted one of my favourite pictures, 'Old Stockport'
inspired by Stockport memories.
Now I have a full range of merchandise available Tea towels, Prints, cards and my latest addition mugs.
All of theses are available direct through me,
I shall be at the Christmas Handmade market on Sunday 1st November  or you can get in touch direct just e-mail me lucyab64@hotmail.co.uk
They are also available from the Tourist Information centre, in Staircase house Market place Stockport.
Its been great doing the research for my paintings, looking back on so many photos, flicking through my ever growing collection of Stockport books and of course talking to people and sharing stories.
I would still like to find out where the big sculpture that resided at the end of Merseyway ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment