Thursday 28 December 2017

2017

Happy Christmas to everyone and Good wishes for the New Year.
Looking back over the last 12 months, I can't quite believe how quickly its flown by and how I have neglected writing my blog posts.
I am presently looking for inspiration to take me forward into 2018, and hopefully it will prove as rewarding as the year we are about to leave .
From the fantastic exhibition at Staircase House starting in January , my Strawberry Studio painting has proved extremely popular, and many prints now grace the walls of many homes.
Taking part in the Picture Stockport project and having my own talk at the Stockport Art Gallery was a treat, I would never have guessed that I would find standing up in front of an audience, not the daunting experience I had imagined.
Getting your art selected to go on view for the general public is always a proud achievement, this coming year I will endeavor to continue painting more images of my home town to go on display.
I've selected a few of my personal favourites to share with you .





See you all in the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment